I was sick for almost a week so my daily staple was plain porridge with minced pork. It isn’t the best food in the world but it is a what my body would gladby be fed on to get well; something Chinese mums swear on feeding their sickly kids. Until the last day when I finally recovered, I have this minced pork that I was dying to clear it off my fridge (noooo minced pork for a while now!). And I finally could have some rice so I made this simply pan fry dish.
- 200 gm Ground Pork
- Dash of salt
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of light soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- Spring Onion to garnish
- Season ground pork with the seasoning.
- Heat up wok and add some oil, saute garlic until fragrant
- Add in pork. Continue stirring to loose up the meat and until the meat is browned.
- Toss the meat into the beaten eggs and coat well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the wok. Fry until the bottom turns golden brown.
- Turn omelet over to fry the top side. Dish out and garnish with chopped spring onions.