I just wanted to say thank you to all that have been reading, visiting and supported my blog over the last one year. Well, one year is when I officially moved to a new domain of my own. I would say this cooking and blogging journey have been fun, albeit a lot of work and effort. Cooking (and eating!) is my hobby and I will never (yup, never I hope!) give up on it because I think there is a lot of room for learning (and eating!!) and that is what that drives me. Anyway this post isn’t for primarily written to hear my grandma stories, but to give my readers a chance to win a Jamie Oliver’s cookbook, called Jamie’s Food Revolution. You can read more about it at Amazon website.
Yesterday 16th May was Food Revolution Day, and I am so happy that a lot of cooks and chefs are joining and helping to promote his awesome campaign to create awareness of food to the kids! As we know lots of children out there right now are possibly not eating food which is nutritious to them. So Jamie came up with this idea to create a knowledge for people to known about food; start by getting kids food smart, making cooking fun and inspiring a love of food that will last a lifetime.
To win this awesome book, the rules are really really straightforward. I have mentioned it in my previous post but I’ll mention again now. Here goes:
- Cook any recipe from my P.S. I Love To Cook blog.
- Take a picture.
- Upload the picture through the CookSnaps widget with your comments. You can see the CookSnaps widget below the recipe on each of the blog post.
- You will then have a chance to win the cookbook. Each cooksnap photo is another chance to win.
- Contest will run for 2 weeks so time is precious! The deadline of submission will be 25th May 2014.
- Winner will chosen at random from all approved CookSnap photos and contacted by the Cooksnaps team when contest is finished and announcement will be made on my blog.
- The competition is open to worldwide.
One reader will win Jamie Oliver’s Jamie’s Food Revolution cookbook. And I will love you forever, I promise!