Would you like to write a guest post on psilovetocook.com?
Guest posting is the perfect opportunity to reach a new audience, network with other bloggers. I love sharing other perspectives with my readers via guest posts on my site.
Here are the brief guidelines on guest posting on psilovetocook.com:
- Home Cooking Recipes, any cuisine
- Baking Recipes
- Cooking/Baking/General Food Preparation How-To or Tips and Tricks
- Travelogue Food Experience
- Perth Food Reviews, Latest Scenes and Happenings
If you have an interesting topic in mind which is not mentioned above, fret not! Please submit your topic idea to psilovetocook[at]gmail[dot]com for review.
- Ideally, you would have your own blog or website, but if you don’t that’s okay! I would be pleased to get an short introduction about who you are, what your interests are and why you would like to be featured on psilovetocook.com so I may introduce you to the readers at the beginning of the post.
- The post should be proofed and edited to the best of your ability.
- I reserve the right to make minor changes such as title or formatting.
- You should own any images you supply. Please submit the links to your hosted images, or supply the images in less than 2Mb each, to my email address at psilovetocook[at]gmail[dot]com. Ideally, have at least 3 images with a combination of horizontal and vertical shots.
- I reserve the right to schedule the post at any time; I will try to work with you to align this with any request you have.
- I reserve the right to accept or deny publication.
- The post will be published in your name along with a brief bio or intro. You can provide links to your social media profiles if you wish.
- I will prefer it if you link to any other posts on psilovetocook.com blog.
- Any post submitted here cannot be republished.
- If you have any questions or need more details, please send us a message via the Contact page.